CIT Blaton has its own Engineering design office. It consists of 16 experts in different fields of construction:
- Structural planning and construction methods: work coordination and monitoring, documents, 4D simulations, Lean construction.
- BIM and drawings: BIM protocol/goals, structural work coordination, modelling, BIM lifecycle, site model
- Stability: structural calculations, concrete-steel-wood, geotechnical calculations, variant analyses, work details and phasing, reinforcement drawings, metal structure.
- Building physics and Environment: EPB design and consultancy, thermal and acoustic study, blower-door, thermography, sustainable construction, BREEAM certification
- Façades: technical and acoustic performance, lead time, study.
- Special techniques: facility design, home automation, smart building and access control.
- Quantity surveying: structural work, finishing, designs and implementation